2011年1月29日土曜日

First day in office

This morning, I just have walked to office.
About 8;40 I have arrived, one manager has already in office then we have greeting.

After 1 or 1.5 hours later, HR manager and Admin. Manager came to office from business center, then confirm weekend schedule and I got name card, Blackberry mobile phone and Thinkpad laptop. Name card was no problem because before I have confirmed by e-mail already.
Then I try to open this laptop, but I don't have Lotus Notes password then I cannot use new e-mail account. So I e-mail to other Admin. executive to give me password, then finally I could manager to solve this issue in few hours. And I have tried to install Japanese IME to English Windows XP. But I found that installation need Windows XP original copy, but I could not find that in office. So I still cannot use Japanese Language in my new Laptop computer.
Another issue was mobile phone, even I got blackberry hardware, SIM car was still not activated. So I cannot use my mobile phone. According to Admin. Manager, because of lacking original copy of  my photo, Vodafone has never given me SIM card activation.
So, I suspect many things may not ready on first day, then I can find "India is India". Almost everything cannot meet their dead line....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿