2011年1月29日土曜日

Nature Basket seems very useful!

Today is Saturday, so I'd like to see Mumbai downtown, so I took a AC (Air Conditioner) Taxi in front of Hotel. Just before that I spend maybe around 5 minitues to negotiate Taxi fee, but I'm tired to negotiate with them, so I just cut down 15% of their original price, even 1300 Rps is still more expensive than market price.
I have been Gateway of India and Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, there are many sightseer. But in Taj, there is very nice place, many branded shop such as Mont Blan, Dior, Louis Vitton, Ferragamo and so on. Then I have tried No.1 Japanese restaurant in India, which is "Wasabi by Iron Man Morimoto". Actually taste is nice, the there are 2 Japanese Chef, and almost all material fly from Japan, then price became super high! Just Sashimi set which include Green Salad, Miso soup and 10-15 pieces of Sashimi with fresh Wasabi. Then price is 2525 Rps, which is just normal price in this Hotel. And they charge green tea as 295 Rps. So including tax, I have payed 3173 Rps for just a Lunch. But anyway Taj Mahal Palce Hotel is different from normal place, maybe this pricing is no choice. I will not come again by my own money, but it is OK for business use such as entertainment customer or big boss from Japan.

After that, I move up to Bandra where is nice residential area for Foreigner and Actor. So I have tried to do shopping at "Nature Basket" which is small supermarket mainly for imported foods. I have found juice from South Africa, many cheeses, ham, snacks and wines. Very nice place! And some more I have found Yakult at there. That's very good.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿